Uploading photos to ThinkPinkalicious.com is a pinkerrific way for parents and children to step into the world of Pinkalicious and share precious pink moments with family and friends. However, it's important that parents and children always remember to follow the rules below to ensure ThinkPinkalicious.com remains a safe place to have fun.
Photos containing any of the following will NOT be published:
- Personally identifiable information of any kind, including full name (first names are okay), addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, school names, personal website, etc.
- Cyber bullying
- Gossip or negative comments about another member or child
- Real or mock violence
- Full or partial nudity
- Obscene and/or offensive material and language
- Negative stereotypes
- URLs to other websites
- Copyrighted clips from TV shows, movies, or music videos
- Information about private feelings
- Encouragement of negative behavior and/or self harm
We review every photo uploaded before it appears on the site to ensure the safety of all members.
Click the button
If you understand and agree to the Rules, please click the button below to begin uploading photos.